Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Vote

This is on my SL Profile and as I read it now it is just as important today as it was when I wrote it January 2008.



"This is an election for the future of the United States... We need a candidate of substance, one who understands and can work with the politics and the climate of Washington DC, a person with a strong connection to the Leaders of so many foreign countries who want to change the direction of the world to one of peace, someone who has made a difference in so many lives and can continue to make that difference, a person who has proven their abilities are beyond the stylistic prose spoken by so many...she is a Woman of Substance with more experience than anyone else.

**This is my personal opinion, I will not discuss it, nor will I debate it...**"

No comments: