Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Once Again

Dear Verizon,

Once again I called for a tech support issue for your lousy DVR box. And Once Again, trying to resolve this issue is as easy as plugging all the security breaches in Windows Vista.

Once again I was put on hold for the lifetime of a ladybug. Once Again I finally arranged an appointment for 3-5pm in the afternoon. And once again, you did not show.

So at 5:30 pm, I called and ONCE AGAIN, I was on hold...

I finally got through to someone and was told I had a choice, wait for a service person who probably won't show up or reschedule my appointment..gee thanks guys! So I reschedule.

Now, get this. I have repeatedly told Verzion to stop calling all the effing time, EXCEPT if they are going to be late or not be able to make an appointment... HA!!!.

I have gotten more lame ass phone calls from them than I can even begin to comprehend. Today was another fine example, and poor Raul got my wrath...

He called to find out about the service appt. yesterday, I explain it had to be rescheduled, (don't these people have computers or even read the effing file???). He said he 'now' sees that. He then asked what the nature of the problem with the DVR box was? I flat out asked him if he read the file (see previous comments in parenthesis).

This is when I had enough. I apologized for being rude to him, but after TONS of calls from Verizon, that have gotten me nowhere, done no good and have disturbed me night and day, I do not need someone asking me ONCE AGAIN what the effing issue is that is ON THE EFFING COMPUTER SCREEN.

I know I was not the pleasant Sumi, but the SheRa Pissed Off Consumer Who Has Had Enough of the Bullshit Sumi...

So Raul and Verizon here is a hint:
Read the file, then call... at your own risk, especially if you have no solution to the problem, or are going to ask a lame ass question. Do not wax me, do not lie to me, do not bullshit me, I will know it, do not do anything to bring out Sumi El Diablo, Damien Sumi, Sumi the Bitch Queen From Hell, because I tell you this, she ain't pretty, and you do not want to be on the other side of the phone when she rears her menopausal head.

No comments: