Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Name Change

I have been teased over the years about my use of the English language that I tend to twist and contort to make a point. My friend Linda, who calls me Sumi, calls that unique phenomena, a Sumi'ism.

Since I started this blog, with its old name of The Complaint Dept. I have felt a bit constrained, as if the post HAD to have a negative bent to it. Not a cool thing if you are a positive, forward looking metaphysical person. Its kinda like 2 trains of opposing thoughts on one track heading toward each other. One has got to give, and honestly, after a while, no one wants to hear you bitch and moan 24/7, including myself. So after 180 seconds of deliberation and deep thought I am going with the new and soon to be abused Sumi'isms name. I guess you could call this a Blogger Menopause, a blog life change.

Don't get me wrong, I still plan on publishing all those letters of complaint, kudos and what where you thinking. However, you will be seeing more funny touching and absurdly weird stories only I can create.

No comments: